Moran Falls Lamington Nat Park

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibblore

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Went for a drive up the mountain for a quick herp on thursday to kill some time, Plus it's good fun to give the ute a good flogging up the mountain to. Please feel free to i.d the herps as i to lazy to at moment. Enjoy the pic's

Lamington nat park 016.jpgLamington nat park 014.jpgLamington nat park 020.jpgLamington nat park 021.jpgLamington nat park 026.jpgLamington nat park 028.jpgLamington nat park 034.jpgLamington nat park 042.jpg
Lamington nat park 053.jpg

I do do more pics soon

Looks like a nice day for it,...I'd hazard a guess the 7th is a land mullet

Thanks for sharing

land mullet , and some sort of water skink by the looks

and it goes without saying a bush turkey

Gibblore you are a very lucky person to have such a beautiful place to kill time in,and flog the ute of course.I'm still learning my species so I'm officially no help.

Cheers for the id's so far guys, I will go up again next week and do another track. Oh i carn't wait till my 5 liter is finshed and can take that up the mountain.

Very nice Gibbs lol last time I flogged my ute I ended up rolling it no more ute lol it was only a v6

Looks a very nice place to hang out Shannon,...bonus there's a few reps and other wildlife strutting around. Lucky you got the snail before it got away ;)

Looks a very nice place to hang out Shannon,...bonus there's a few reps and other wildlife strutting around. Lucky you got the snail before it got away ;)

Yea man pretty cool if you come up to qld i will show you some good spots to. Yes its hard to get a still shot of snails they are faster than they first apeer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back