more baby barkleys born in last 2hours

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missllamathuen death adders produce live young (No eggs)

really??? geez i dont no anything about death adders i like the look of them tho, theres one i saw the other day that really caught my eye when i saw a pic of it its nice hold on ill go find the name of it

True Dajarra Adderthats the one i like! i would really like to get one some day there beautiful

hi guys been watching for the last 2hours finally caught one in the act normally come home and there done so it was great.

wow iceman thats better looking then the one i have put i prefer wa praelongus over wellsi.

yes the WA praelongus are nice animals, but wellsi are the death adder did it for me, after seeing them in the flesh.

Congratulations :D The second litter of Barklies born in captivity today! :D (The other litter also went into a 7l Sistema tub ;) ). Your babies look great!

QUESTION: Is a snake that has live young still gravid or is it preganant or is there a specific term such as 'in foal' or 'calving' like w/ other animals?

Gravid applies to both. It is perfectly valid to use in reference to pregnant women if you're so inclined ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back