more LOL photo's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this story is amazing-When it happened I read about it. You know they were able to reattach the guys hand? how amazing is medicine?
oops didn't read above

Somebody should slap that crock! :shock: Fancy picking on an un armed man? :lol:

The crock should have known he was 'armless? :rolleyes:
I'm glad you put the R In crock in that first sen. CaptainRatbag otherwise we'd have to wonder.:rolleyes:

Doesnt that bungee/crock video show just how smart and cunning crocks (reptiles) really are :shock: It was obviously waiting for someone to bungee jump and new exactly where he would get to the water. To my untrained reckoning, that shows the crock can learn then form a plan and execute that plan :shock:

Unbelievably clever.... we underestimate the reptile mind.... I wont any more :shock::lol:

Doesnt that bungee/crock video show just how smart and cunning crocks (reptiles) really are :shock: It was obviously waiting for someone to bungee jump and new exactly where he would get to the water. To my untrained reckoning, that shows the crock can learn then form a plan and execute that plan :shock:

Unbelievably clever.... we underestimate the reptile mind.... I wont any more :shock::lol:
Just like when you see them waiting for fish in a line in streams, they know exacly when to be there.

Last edited:
270937_374784922576765_1141692434_n.jpg

Yeah Onya, Jim ! :lol:

At least he will be able to get pairs of gloves at half price now? Good revenge would be for him to get a pair (well, one) crock skin glove? :lol:

I wonder if all the kids there were listening to hear if the crock was making a ticking sound? tick-tock...tick-tock (as in captain hook) :shock::lol:

He should certainly have read his horrorscope that day (at least got his palm red) tehehehehehehe

Speaking of revenge......

krokodil.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back