more LOL photo's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ Gruni, great photo

found these two on a site called 'jawdrops'

Bit.jpg

and a how to for sinus sufferers who own snakes ;)

yuck.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

rCPjuvA5EUG77bkW6TSkBA2.png

apparently a lady placed some treats for Halloween inside this mask and this is who found them :lol:

squirrel-wearing-mask.jpg

416819_325154337592724_788592259_n.png

MMRTdNgEJ0ml9eRPem5Jgg2.jpg

funny-animal-captions-animal-capshunz-knowledgeable-gator.jpg

this photo isnt funny but it does show the impact being lazy and dumping your trash in the bush has on those who live there, if you take it with you bring it home and put it in your own bloody bin, i personally am tired of walking thru the bush and coming across your dumped junk food containers, dirty nappies and other rubbish, 'some' people are frigging lazy

theres-a-snake-in-my-can.jpg

View attachment 270881

Just got this one on facebook and thought of this thread. :D

I can't seem to post full sized images, just thumbnails. Can someone please PM me and let me know what I might be doing wrong?

Attachments

• 30766_411617585560677_1328760829_n.jpg
    30766_411617585560677_1328760829_n.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 176
Stimm i load mine into a host like photobucket, then i click on the image link above then i copy the second link in photobucket (direct link) then i paste that into the 'from URL' which you will see on that image link UNTICK the box with the words "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and click ok then your image should show up in here

dont unload from your computer which is the first one that comes up in the image link for this site

hope you can understand that and it helps

Thank you Jeannine.

That makes sense. I was uploading from a computer which is proabably why I could only do thumbnail images.

Next time I want to post an image I'll give photobucket a go. :)

Just got this one on facebook and thought of this thread. :D

I can't seem to post full sized images, just thumbnails. Can someone please PM me and let me know what I might be doing wrong?

I even sung the tune in my head :)

your welcome Stimm, glad you could understand the directions and yep as i said if i load from my computer it only shows the thumbnails

;)

Attachments

• pic06805.jpg
    pic06805.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 1936.jpg
    1936.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 163
  • crocodile hunter.jpg
    crocodile hunter.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 162
  • deersome.jpg