Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jag offspring will look like a darwin x jungle jag but will carry the albino gene the jag sibs will look like darwin x jungles but will also carry the albino gene ,
I would like to see a zebra albino anyone working on them yet?

Jungle Jag girl enjoying some sun.

Attachments

• 484620_505173886162855_1782189793_n.jpg
    484620_505173886162855_1782189793_n.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 119
  • 430242_505174176162826_1835781899_n.jpg
    430242_505174176162826_1835781899_n.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 126
All the offspring would be 100% het for albino Jungle/Darwins.
50% are sibs ( Jungle X darwin 100% het albinos) and 50% are Jags (100% het albino Jungle/Darwin Jags -carrying the Jag Gene)|
*posted after quite a few Guinness so hope I wrote that right*

What about the coastal gene from the jag origin?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tibor, I am new here but I've been following the forum for some time now and learned a lot from all of you.
Some pictures of my male and female Diamond x Bredli het. stripe and some of their babies. Parents look similar but the babies are very different from eachother. Thanks for looking!

Female:
SIRMt.jpg

Male:
pzd0p.jpg

6Bedp.jpg

mVivh.jpg

UZ3Il.jpg

UDBi7.jpg

Jo Jo Jagger

My baby boy...

Attachments

• JJ RPM Chillax afta dinner 0812.jpg
    JJ RPM Chillax afta dinner 0812.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Oops JJ RPM not going to last too long in this setup!.jpg
    Oops JJ RPM not going to last too long in this setup!.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 164
  • JJRPM new home 120812.jpg
    JJRPM new home 120812.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 163
What about the coastal gene from the jag origin?

your correct in brining up the coastal mate

a jungle jag x albino darwin would produce.....

jungle darwin jags het albino

jungle darwin coastal sibs het albino

it would depend on the amount of jungle that was in the jungle jag,on how little the coastal influence would be percentage wise

cheers shaun

my little jungle Jag i got from designer serpents! such beautiful little things!
IMG_1329.JPG
IMG_1321.jpg

First hatched for this season :) Albino Jag and Jag het albino hatched 31-10-2012

As well as the General Site Rules, there are strict conditions in place. These are non-negotiable:

• Absolutely NO fighting/arguing/bickering, etc.
  • Posts are to remain ON-TOPIC. No rubbish posting will be tolerated. This includes "+1" posts. If you like what you see, simply like the post. Please keep comments meaningful. We do not have the time to sift through this stuff just to ensure the rules are being adhered to.
  • Informative posts/questions are permitted, but keep it on point. For example: "What kind of Jag is that ?" is permitted. Adding comments such as "My brother's girlfriend has always wanted one of those" is not necessary and runs the risk of the entire post being deleted.
  • Comments such as "I thought I'd post this up just to annoy the Jag-Haters" OR "Why anyone would want a mongrel head-shaker is beyond me" will NOT be tolerated.
  • Keep it FRIENDLY and ENJOY the thread for what it is.
  • Do NOT retaliate to aggresive posts. Simply use the Report Post function and let the APS Staff deal with it appropriately.
  • This thread is NOT a debate. It is for posting pics/info of relevant animals only.
  • Please RESPECT all your fellow APS members by acting in a respectful manner and keeping your personal opinions to yourself. This goes for EVERYONE.
  • Do NOT quote an entire post of photos just to say "WOW". This is considered rubbish posting and will be deleted.

Failure to adhere to these conditions will be met with deleted posts and locked threads, and the standard infraction process remains in effect. If it gets too much extra work for us then all threads will be locked AND any further discussions on the topic will be abandoned.

At the end of the day, we are doing this so that YOUR APS experience is as enjoyable as possible. Please respect that by adhering to the rules put in place.

Last edited:
We have come up with a compromise to try and get this type of thread running smoothly for the benefit those who are interested. Obviously it is not possible to put rules in black and white that will cover every eventuality but as long as posts are in line with the thrust of what we are trying to achieve then the moderation will be done with commonsense.

i was under the impression that it was illegal to cross these species? i know diamond and coastals inter breed in certain areas where their natural habitats cross over but diamond/bredli or diamond/jungle? ive read and been told on so many occasions that this is illegal, and i definitely think it should be. Could someone please clarify the law here?

Hey all, I was taking a few pictures of our mixed species morelia and thought I'd share.

First - 50% Diamond x Bredli - Female
5748821462_d8fb5e9ea5.jpg

Second - 50% Diamond x Jungle - Male
5748821472_db8a0d2e15.jpg

Third - 50% Diamond x Coastal - Male
5748821468_3aa441bf95.jpg

Fourth - 50% Coastal x Darwin -Male (this picture was taken a few weks ago though)
5667353680_20f34c3ba9.jpg

Fifth - 50% Coastal x Darwin -Female (this picture was taken a few weks ago though)
5667353674_1aeb470643.jpg

Sixth - 50% Diamond x Jungle - Female (this picture was taken a number of months ago)
5411687724_4f194207fb.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

If you have nothing but hate for these and wish to degrade this thread, please send it via PM instead of posting it here.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back