Morph thread ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retic

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Has the whole morph thread gone ? It seemed to be a very civil debate.

yes i moved the poll one, so that the questions can be re-done properly and started again, it wasn't because of anything bad.

was just thinking or getting the questions right before the poll really got started.

Basketcase decided the question in the poll was worded badly so I think he's going to do it again.
Everyone voted for the turnip option last time I looked.

Yep, I'll have a think and get it right. I didn't want it to turn into a "what's a morph?" debate is all.

I thought it was spot on to be honest but fair enough.

i only moved it to the mods forum, when the new poll starts i can move back the posts which where good.

what do you take into consideration when purchasing an animal?

I'm looking for all the viable suggestions i can get in order to start a poll, so don't be shy. Maybe SW can restart the poll once i figure out which suggestions best suit the poll. Although is it almost a completely different subject so a new poll is probably in order.

there are plenty of obvious ones, colour and pattern for example. But I'd like to see a few of the more obscure qualities people look for in an animal.

i'll start it off with a few
- breeder reputation/service
- price
- locality info
- appearance (colour and pattern)
- temperment
- ease of husbandry (including housing, breeding, feeding etc)
- something different/rare in captivity (eg rough scaled python/arafura file snake)

With that many, is it possible to vote multiple times?

Probably not Rennie. Infact a poll for this subject seems impossible now that i think about it. Maybe just suggestions from everyone as to the less obvious things they look for in an animal is the way to go.

Myabe we should just move the morph thread back and let the confusion begins again? :p

I agree, as long as people keep their overbearing opinions in check it should always be a good natured friendly debate.

There are those who consider they are the only ones with a valid opinion and any opinion that they don't (at least publicly) share is wrong.

krusty said:
thats right they just have to watch what they say or how they say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back