Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyKeD

Reaction score
Hey All

I've saw a thread on some gecko's they were going for $4000 - $6000 a pair :|:shock: which is a ridiculous price!!! in my opinion.. so this got me thinking

What Is The Most Expensive Snake,Lizard,Frog That u can purchase and is legal in Australia

This can be in pairs or just a single animal

Cheers

CJ

mose expensive snake would be the Green Tree Python going from 7.5 thousand (per snake) to 25 thousand (per snake)..

and yes that is a ridiculas preice for a pair of geckos..

GTP in Aussie is one of the most expensive and a RSP perhaps equals it... Current price?? Out of my league regardless.

Though I have a spotted python that I'd sell for $10,000 right now :) it's more expensive than the above two...

You can pick up GTP hatchies for 5gs now, though true Aussie ones are dearer, basically anything white thats not supposed to be will set you back four to five figures.

rich reptiles

what about the 50k for the proven breeding pair of albino darwins on herp trader two weeks back..[which l believe and when you work it out financially wasn't a bad deal, prior to that l was privvy to a 40k deal for a mature pair of gtp's, which once again proved to be a great deal, l think a lot of people on this site start ducking for cover when more than $50 is mentioned and start saying its only a hobby....well l will put my hand up here and now and say there is nothing sweeter than getting a return from your hobby....cheers solar 17

DAMN!!!!!!!!....and people actually pay $10,000 + for a snake.....

any thoughts on lizards frogs and other reptiles to do with this site.

4-5k for thorny devils last time i heard

albino olives have pulled bigger money than any other snake in oz.

awesome!.. keep em coming?.. anything else.. what about the frogs?

Why buy a $500K+ ferrari, when a $2000 corolla does the same job?

Some people simply like to have the best.

Arent thorny devils the lizard that only eats one termite speicies??

No, they feed on ants from the genus Iridomyrex but will eat any small black ant that walks in trails in captivity.

thorny's only eat ants as far as i know?...And have they always been allowed in captivity?? yeh the albino olives go for a pretty penny also :p

thornys arnt avaiable are they? and they only eat one species of ant and that is only found in the outback so how would you get it.. they also eat alot of those ants per day..

could imaging that the albino BHP's would also go for top dollar..

lol i'd pay 5 grand for a thorny just to get rid of my goddam ant problem ;)

thornys arnt avaiable are they? and they only eat one species of ant and that is only found in the outback so how would you get it.. they also eat alot of those ants per day..

could imaging that the albino BHP's would also go for top dollar..

Yes, they are available, not many breeders tho, and they eat more then one species, in their natural habitat they only eat ants from the genus Iridomyrmex but will eat any small black and that moves in trails in captivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back