mountain+nobbi dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bk201

Reaction score
does anyone who keep either of these have any suggestions on enclosures for young/hatchlings and any other advice?

does anyone who keep either of these have any suggestions on enclosures for young/hatchlings and any other advice?
My little dragon, has been in a glass tank, 2ftx1ft, it has clean sand about 2inches thick, and just a couple of things,ie.a peice of wood for climbing and Jub-Jub likes a little hollow log thing he sleeps in.They seem tolike things a little damp, and I often find Jub asleep up under his water dish!A smal heat rock should do, though mine were fine without heat, although this is their native area.Ive had him since he was about 3inches from head to tail, hes now almost 6 inches.
I dint know anyone else with little dragon(Ive always spellt them Knobby Dragons).
I have some great pictures of mine little felow Jub-Jub, did have another but lost him.
They are such aggro little fellows, mine was more vicious than my python.Nobody was game to put a finger near him.He'd even launch himself at your hand or what ever.
Are yours really jumpy or aggro?
Thanks Heather

thanks for the advice

i dont have them yet should have them this week though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back