• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mouse food cubes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any contacts to buy mouse food/cubes online and where they will send remote? There used to be someone on ebay but they are no longer around and being in the middle of nowhere, I dont have the luxury of shooting to the pet store.

I would be looking at buying 10 to 20kg at a time or less amounts more frequently.

Does anyone have any contacts to buy mouse food/cubes online and where they will send remote? There used to be someone on ebay but they are no longer around and being in the middle of nowhere, I dont have the luxury of shooting to the pet store.

I would be looking at buying 10 to 20kg at a time or less amounts more frequently.
Hi do you have a stock feed place near you if you do you could ask them if they do any business with Leukie Mills it might be for chook feed or other feeds that they manufacture if they do ask if you can have a bag or 2 on their next order that way it will come up with their usual order and you can pick it up from the stock feed place. That is what I do.

That's Laucke Mills of SA I think - I use them myself (or my rodents do :)). An excellent product. But if your local produce store doesn't sell Laucke products, they may do Vella products, or at a pinch you can use Bio Mare, a horse cube - a number of keepers use those. The bag sizes are usually 15 or 20kg, and here on the mid-north coast in NSW they usually go for $25-$30ish. Pet stores double or triple the price.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back