Movement advice.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin8290

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello.

I haven't got access to a printer or the Internet on my computer at home and an wondering if there is a movement advice that can be printed off elsewhere and handwritten in when the time comes to sell a herp?
Cheers.

If you can tell us what state you live in someone might be able to help.
It's just that the regs are different in every state unfortunately

I am becoming quite familiar with the DEHP and their endless forms.

This was taken form their website. I have highlighted the important bits in red. No you can not fill in a copy by hand. You will have to phone them up or order a form. It will cost you $3.15 for them to print and post the form to you.

"[h=3]Moving wildlife? Use the new free electronic movement advice (EMA)[/h]For information on whether a movement permit or movement advice is required please refer to the appropriate guidelines ( Plant and animal guidelines (Department of Environment and Heritage Protection) ).
To assist with the movement of certain wildlife for recreational aviculturists, herpetologists and commercial wildlife licence holders the department has developed an electronic movement advice (EMA). This free movement advice may be used when moving wildlife into, out of and within Queensland and is available only through the department website.
It may be used for any transaction that an existing printed movement advice can be used for. The current printed movement advice forms are still available for a fee from the department.
Once you have established that you can use a movement advice for a transaction as opposed to a movement permit you then have two choices:

• purchase a printed movement advice from the department for the usual fee and manually fill in the form at the time of the transaction or
  • use the link located at the bottom of this page to access the free EMA (please note: all fields on the EMA must be filled out electronically before being printed out).
The EMA is available to clients who have access to the department website and once opened can be fully completed and printed. It is not recommended that this form be saved onto a personal computer for reuse as this may lead to an out-of-date version being used in the future. Only access this form directly from the department website.
The EMA operates in the same way as the current system so that when part 1 is fully completed and the advice is printed it automatically copies the typed content onto the corresponding 3 pages. Once fully completed and printed you will receive four parts or pages which you are to distribute in exactly the same manner as a normal movement advice, i.e. parts 1 and 3 are to be returned to the department to the closest EHP office ( addresses are supplied on the form).
Each EMA that is fully completed and printed will have an individual identifier in the top right hand corner consisting of the exact date and time of completion. This will ensure that no two EMAs are the same and will allow the department staff to match up parts 1 and 3 with the corresponding movement for compliance purposes. Each time the EMA is opened a new identification number will be generated to identify a new transaction.
Please note:

• the EMA cannot be printed as a blank form and completed manually at a later date, and
  • hand written EMAs are not valid and will not be accepted as a legitimate authority for the movement of wildlife."

I live in qld. Thanks for the info guys! The form they send to me,can I fill it by hand?

In future go to a library and use their facilities... Easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back