Moving day!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stompsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
76a44d20a30cfc26deb4bbd6a1cdfd7f.jpg

Now I know this is a terrible picture but I'm uber excited and just had to share!

Winston, the rough scaled Python is now residing in my home! When purchased, I had not obtained my license as my current residence is somewhat cramped and so he was residing at [MENTION=32194]Smittiferous[/MENTION]'s place up until today.

The entire process of moving him, his enclosure and furnishings to my place took about 6 hours and I am absolutely buggered but he is already out in plain site heating up and I'm hoping, waiting for a feed!

Would have loved to have moved Pinch, my pink tongue here today too but we simply did not have time. Hopefully a job for another weekend.

I really cannot thank [MENTION=32194]Smittiferous[/MENTION] enough for taking his entire day to help me move this little critter, even though I knew he had other things to get done. You're an amazing friend and I don't know what I'd do without you, or why you put up with my crap so much. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back