Moving help? NT -> QLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayResh

Reaction score
So my partner has two snakes, a children's python and a normal Darwin carpet. He's trying to sell his carpet (to which I say he should advertise here too, hopefully I can get him to >_>) but he wants to keep the children's python.
But neither of us are really sure what we have to do, we're going to transfer him onto my reptile license and fill out movement papers but ????? I've heard I'd need an import license maybe??? Like I've done so much reading I've just gotten confused by it all ;-;

Anyone done this particular move or knows what to do that can help us out? He's planning on moving down in January next year

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

I am not sure about NT regulations but QLD only have what they call movement advice forms. Apply for the QLD license and then a movement advice which you fill out online and you are good to go as far as QLD regulations stand. Any issues call EPA QLD and they will be able to help you work through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back