• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowtail

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm about to move my collection to Qld and need to reduce some numbers to the level of my Movement Permit. I have a lot of very special albino Darwin hatchlings, a couple 18 mths old, a few 100% hets from my best high fluro lines, a few Julatten hatchlings.
Most of these are hold backs that I was keeping for future breeding so they are top quality animals, just need to cut the numbers a bit.
If seriously interested PM me your email or phone and I will send some pics.

I wish i could get in on those Darwin’s :( unfortunately no space

Looking forward to future purchases from you Ken, once you're in QLD.

PS. You're making the right move. ;)

Gold Coast Hinterland
[doublepost=1523515172,1523513514][/doublepost]
Gold Coast Hinterland
One of the neighbours (not for sale) photo is from a video taken today by someone working on my roof, it just came strolling through the garden only 2 metres from him.
Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 4.31.37 pm.jpg

Last edited:
Not as good a photo as yours Ken as this Koala I spotted was way up high and curled up asleep but I was at my home away from home (Noosa) over the Easter break, and noticed this one whilst trekking up to the lookout. About a dozen tourists noticed me standing there seemingly staring up into the sky taking random photos and they wandered over to see what I was doing and I told them "photographing a koala" they were amazed and all started pulling their cameras out to take photos. One guy asked "how did you even see that?" I just said "I grew up in the bush, I instinctively look for wildlife."
20180331_120809.jpg 20180331_121546.jpg 20180331_120958.jpg

Hi there,

I’m living on the Gold Coast and may be interested in purchasing a male Albino Darwin. I have a female who just turned 1yr old.
Do you have any albino males around a year old and how much are you asking?

Cheers
Nick

How much for albino’s plz and pictures plz 0423073751

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back