MSA Herp Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffspythons

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Folks,
Some weeks ago I downloaded MSA Herp through this site. I tried it out and was really impressed, so I decided to purchase it. At that stage I was unaware that URS carried the product, so I made a purchase through a US Billing Site (Regsoft). I started loading up data on the Trial Software on the understanding that the Australian company (Micronexus) would send me the unlock key. That period has since expired and I have also received a CD with the download programme from the US. I have sent countless E-Mails to Micronexus and still no code. No response for that matter. Nett result: Still no MSA Herp working on my PC.

Seems like I might have blown my $77 where I could have gone to URS with $40 and supposedly have a fully functional programme. I really want this software and would buy it from URS on the condition that the disc comes with a key and that I don't have to rely on these Good Guys at Micronexus to provide a key that might never come. URS couldn't confirm if the CD Key comes with the disc when I rang today.

Has anyone had a similar experience with these Wonderful People or more importantly, bought this programme through URS and can advise if the code is supplied with the disc?

Regards

Jeff

Hi Jeff and welcome

that's not a particularly good add for the product. I had a look at it some time back but never progressed it. Did you get version 1 or version 2. Actually I'm not sure if version 2 is available yet.

Scott Kane is the guy to contact, will look up his email addy and post for you.
cheers
meg

Dunno if you tried calling em
micronexus
Ph(61) 03 9432 6663

Folks,
Many thanks to those who responded. Wish I had better results to report. I've tried to correspond with the mysterious Mr Scott Kane at Micronexus Australia by phone and E-Mail for no result. I'm beginning to wonder if he's not related to Christopher Skase. The phone # is disconnected. Looks like they've shut up shop but still taking money off boofheads like me.

The only tangible out of this whole sorry saga is the fact that my Visa was debitted $70.20 on 8 August for no deliverable product or for that matter, even a response. So much for the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This mob just take your money and ignore you.

Perhaps there should be a warning before others get sucked into proceeding beyond downloading this application?

Regards

Jeff

yea......that really sux jeffspythons......people like that don't deserve to run a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back