• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Murray Darling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velten

Reaction score
Hay people,
I've been looking out for a Murray Darling Juvinile, i live in queanbeyan right near canberra airport.
willing to pay freight for a nice snake.
I've got my heart set on a MD after seeing Vat69's but unfortunatly she dosnt have any unless a sale falls through

email: [email protected]

thanks, Velten

Talk to Peter at Canberra Exotics, I'm sure he could line something up for you.

I just got a MD from Pails for Scales in Ballarat two weeks ago- he was too skinny, but otherwise I'm really happy with him. He's settled in really well, and is eating like a pig.

They still have three I think.

Unfortunatly Peter dosnt have then and proberly wont again cause they dont sell people think that they are boring
well anyway i've had a look at pails and may get one from there thanks for the advise

its because they are a pet shop and they will steer you towards whatever they have in stock so they get the sale. good luck with the searching

i am gettng a MD bub from a breeder on this site, i will message her and let her know that you are after one, her's are some beuatiful snakes :) here is a picture of the one i am getting from her on Firday :) to give you an idea

savannazh5.jpg

I wouldn't mind the details too- I might go for a SA form MD too!

LOL this is insane :) 4+ people have asked me for the details tonight... i have suggested that they advertise :) i will let them know you wouldnt mind some info Bob

thanks NRE-808 i've been in contact with the breeder and all seems fine let me know how ur MD turns out i still need to wait on my lisence yet :( and then the import so i'll have to make sure that they keep some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back