Music!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
50's, 60's, 80's and after pop rock, rock, heavy rock, some pop, alternative and metal.
Do like some classical too.
Favourite bands are Metallica (Garage INC and before), Linkin Park, Pearl Jam, Guns and Roses, some Megadeath, Judast Priest and plenty of 80's hits from The Cure, Cindy Lauper, Billy Idol etc.

Like alot of nineties-curent stuff like Sound Garden, Live, Pearl Jam, Bush, Nickleback, Creed, Alien Ant Farm, Papa Roach, Blink 182 etc.

Out of the current pop singers I like Katy Perry the most, don't go for boy or girl groups though, usually single pop singers like her, Minogue etc.
Out of dance I liked Moloko, Fatboy Slim, Basement Jax and The Black Eyed Peas.
Favourite classical is Rhapsody in blue by George Gershwin.

Last edited:
^^Rocky is no longer interested in playing ,so frank and Wilbur bring the lead guitar player with them from Melbourne Kim Constable on Bass and Rod Crundwell on keyboards
They still play great music, but the jokes that fly between frank and Wilbur sometimes just take over the show :lol: and even have the rest of the band in stitches

I'm into heavy/ metal but not too full on, GNR metallica slayer anthrax fear factory etc etc like a bit of led zep clapton dire straights AC/DC deep purple

Can't go past a bit of pinky floyd either.

I adore blues and modern blues which is essentially hip-hop but real hip hop not overly monetized pop based.

immortal technique,diabolic,vinnie paz, blis n eso,hilltop hoods, tupac,techn9ne,re3co etc

Good thread, oh and I class cold chisel as aussie blues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back