Must be spring already

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The possums live in my ceiling and have really noisy fights, which makes the dog bark, which wakes my missus up, who wakes me up, then I tell the dog to stop. then I go back to sleep, and the little buggers start round two. They're fine when they are outside, it's just the ones in the ceiling.
Not to mention they urinate and defecate all in the ceiling... massive problem. Common brushtail Possums are a pest and in most areas you can trap them and take them to the nearest vet for euthanasia no questions asked.

Not to mention they urinate and defecate all in the ceiling... massive problem. Common brushtail Possums are a pest and in most areas you can trap them and take them to the nearest vet for euthanasia no questions asked.
Illegal in Victoria without a permit.... and they have to be relocated to the same property as they wont survive for long if taken even a few hundred metres away.

I think it's illegal here too. although i have tried to trap them with no success. I'd be happy to let them go in the back yard, if the real estate would fix the holes in the roof. We did have to get one put down that was hit by a car or attacked by a cat. Whatever happened to it, broke it's back, it was only a little one.

Illegal in Victoria without a permit.... and they have to be relocated to the same property as they wont survive for long if taken even a few hundred metres away.
Illegal to relocate them more than 50m hence why euthanasia is deemed the best and only option.
[doublepost=1532993138,1532993063][/doublepost]
I think it's illegal here too. although i have tried to trap them with no success. I'd be happy to let them go in the back yard, if the real estate would fix the holes in the roof. We did have to get one put down that was hit by a car or attacked by a cat. Whatever happened to it, broke it's back, it was only a little one.
I've trapped tons of them, use a standard cat trap. As for bait, white bread smeared with strawberry or raspberry jam gets them every time.

We used to have possums come on our back porch railings in the mountains that we would feed fruit when I was 7 or 8.

Now that I look back I shouldn’t have, but it was so cute :#

Don't complain... Melbourne is more habitable than Siberia.

I'm not complaining, I don't live there now, but frozen solid in a block of ice is more habitable than a hydraulic press. That doesn't make being frozen solid in a block of ice something I wouldn't complain about being on my way to. There's always something worse, than doesn't mean nothing is terrible.

I'd take Melbourne weather over Canberra weather any day of the week.

You say that like Canberra is even worthy of being acknowledged as a place which exists.

Like, yeah, I'd eat a bowl of plain dirt over a bowl of dirt mixed with broken glass, but that doesn't mean either is something any sane person should consider as being okay to eat.

You say that like Canberra is even worthy of being acknowledged as a place which exists.

Like, yeah, I'd eat a bowl of plain dirt over a bowl of dirt mixed with broken glass, but that doesn't mean either is something any sane person should consider as being okay to eat.
i don't think raping a charred goldfish is something a sane person would do either :thinking:

damn no thinking emote

well it was worth a try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back