MY ANIMALS :) ... my zoo :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here are some photos of my animals or animals my partner and i have had in the past
i also said i would add some photos of my spencers monitors set up for someone tommorow so they will be here in the afternoon :)

this is one of my favs of my kittens, scary little devils, i can only put one pic up every ten min tho because of it making me wait 900 sec between posts :)
evilkitten.jpg

You can just add all the pictures to one post.. Or just attach the files so you don't have huge pictures throughout the thread. They'll be thumbnails people can click on and enlarge.

When you’re going to post you should scroll down and it will have an ‘Manage Attachments’ part you can click on and in there you can browse to the picture and upload multiple ones.

I love the little one on the right in your second picture, absolutely adorable!

Last edited by a moderator:
She would have to be the worlds most adorable cat shes my cat maggys baby
lilones.jpg

haha ok well... i am putting photos up of my snakes and old gliders, geckos, beardies, monitors etc in a moment i tried attatching more then one at once and i cant seem to get it to work, ill try it again with my next few pictures, i was trying to use photo bucket to make them smaller but for some reason the site doesnt seem to want to work with that

ok i hope this works thanks for the tips:
these are some of our old geckos and my baby goose swimming in our sink a while ago and our old sugar gliders

if this works ill be going to bed and ill load up the pictures of my ridge tailed and spencers monitors enclosures tommorow :)

Attachments

• gliders.jpg
    gliders.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 233
  • gliders and maggie.jpg
    gliders and maggie.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 360
  • michaels old geckos.jpg
    michaels old geckos.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 280
quick feed it to a python

HAHAHA dont be cruel haha nah i never use to like cats but once u own one it makes u change ur opinion they are nice and alot of the time they are a good laugh to watch especially when they are young

owel im off to bed ill add a few more pics too this post and im gone!

Attachments

• old glider.jpg
    old glider.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 205
  • oldies.jpg
    oldies.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 213
  • old geckos.jpg
    old geckos.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 214
  • peekaboo glider.jpg
    peekaboo glider.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 198
  • P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 202
hahaha yea that 4th pic i have titled as peekaboo in my pic folder,
we use to have those gliders, not any more tho, i am getting squirrel gliders on the 31st of march i havent yet had the squirrel gliders before so im pretty excited "fingers crossed the heat doesnt start again" and trying to buy new sugar gliders now but cant seem to find any sellers,
yea what are the reasons for not letting people have them in nsw? i no the law but why is it?
here are some more pics of my animals alot of them wont load up for some reason, ill also go take photos of my beardies later on there still attempting to breed the past few days and my little hopping mice

BY THE WAY THE MONKEY ISNT MINE HEHE but i took that photo last year up at gorge wild life park poor guy looks sad haha

Attachments

• doooooogy.jpg
    doooooogy.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 188
  • P1010067.jpg
    P1010067.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 197
  • P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 243
  • P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 197
  • P1010170.jpg
    P1010170.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 236
ill be back in a while ill go get some photos of my blue tongue and some other of my little critters i also have a bird eating spider but he is a bit shy and hard to get a photo of

looool i dont have a monkey (wish i did) theres a really nice wildlife park called gorge wild life park up past tea tree gully, they had heaps of mokeys and crazy animals ill show u some more pics of them if u can see that little guy he has his arm out of the cage and has a stick in his hand trying to get something from out side the cage i cant seem to load the rest but anyone in adelaide i recomend going up there its a nice trip and they have some pretty nice animals, one good thing is its not as busy as the zoo aswell and its a nice drive up to the park

Attachments

• P1010174.jpg
    P1010174.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 208
looool i dont have a monkey (wish i did) theres a really nice wildlife park called gorge wild life park up past tea tree gully, they had heaps of mokeys and crazy animals ill show u some more pics of them if u can see that little guy he has his arm out of the cage and has a stick in his hand trying to get something from out side the cage i cant seem to load the rest but anyone in adelaide i recomend going up there its a nice trip and they have some pretty nice animals, one good thing is its not as busy as the zoo aswell and its a nice drive up to the park

Gorge is reputed to have one of the largest collections of albino animals in Australia. That is true albino wallabies, kangaroos, peacocks, a wombat and white swan (probably reverse pied, and not albino) etc.
No idea if they have any reptiles.

:p

Hix

they have snakes and water dragons and that too!!! ill load pics up now of there albino kangaroos etc i have a heap but alot wont load up here is some of them tho i dont no if u can see them in these pics but some of the kangaroos had joeys and that in there pouches oh and there are also some albino wombats haha

Attachments

• P1010049.jpg
    P1010049.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 166
  • P1010209.jpg
    P1010209.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 173
  • P1010024.jpg
    P1010024.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 197
  • P1010043.jpg
    P1010043.jpg