My baby boy has arrived.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...... a nice lady asked if she was ok and I said oh she only in labour. Wow did I get the death stair of my life so I promptly decide that it was time to go to the hospital needless to say the glass track remands un bought.

You are sooo lucky the customer couldn't lay her hands on a hammer or an axe!
"only in labor" is probably the worst thing you can say to any female who has 'been there'.
My hubby went to get fuel, came back 2 hours later... No mobiles back then.. His excuse "only in labor, and you'll have another few hours yet" turned out another 16 hours before my daughter arrived but I got payback - he had some serious damage to his hands from my nails (and whinged like a girl for weeks)

Congrats to you both

Nice job guys! best of luck with the future and enjoy making some gorgeous memories with ur new little family! Oh and coming from a mummy.. Take loads, i mean loads of pics of him and her, because chances are she'll be too tired to remember the first few months!

The funniest thing about it was the wife saw an ad that target had a salt on of one piece suit thingy for the baby. So we went there and she got a pretty bad contraction at the checkout. The cashier was scared stiff wanting to call an ambulance so we said no its cool he's in no rush never think that he was going to come. I said if we are in no rush can we go to bunnings because I need so glass track for the new enclosure I'm building. She said fine. 20 meters in she was nearly on the floor in pain went a nice lady asked if she was ok and I said oh she only in labour. Wow did I get the death stair of my life so I promptly decide that it was time to go to the hospital needless to say the glass track remands un bought.

I went to the supermarket when I was in labour (and knew I was), to get snacks. It was hilarious lmao, you guys have a brilliant story to tell your son when he gets older there :)

somethings wrong i can only see pics of a kid wheres the new baby snake lol congrats mate good to see a proud dad

Congratulations! he's going to have Dad's hair. Well done to mummy too! The older I get the cluckier I get. Can't get enough of babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back