My Big question???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake007

Reaction score
I am very curious do snake close there eyes when they sleep all ways see her with her eyes open...

I was about to say the same thing Ricky... leglass lizards have eye lids and blink and that is one of the ways to quickly tell they aren't snakes. :D

No snakes don't close there eyes they have no eye lids they do have a ocular scale called the brille (eyecap - you can see it when your snake sheds). This brille offers some of the functions of the eyelid. It keeps the eyes moist, protects there eyes from dust etc

so your saying snakes dont sleep they just relax 24/7 and when they r sleeping they can still see you when u walk pass are they kinda like a fish eyes ?

They do sleep, they just don't close their eye like we do. Their iris closes and shuts their pupil off so no light gets in.

They sleep with there eyes open obviously I think it has something to do with there pupils, look at your snake's when it's sleeping next, touch it watch it's pupil dilate.

Hey Jake what sort of snake do you have and how long have you had it?

Lovely, what is his/ her name?

You must have nice parents : )

why do i have nice parents /?lol

She is named Dex

Cos most parents don't let their kids have snakes. Nice name

yer well after i got married 6 months ago they let me in my house XD.

my spelling is rubbish yes but im a chippy so dont blame me i can add up im one of thoese 3 people :)

the only parents that let kids have snakes is if they have had or have snakes and under stand them more then the haters out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back