My Birthday Purchase

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonL

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Well it was my Birthday on the 10th of this month, and as my family really don't understand what I like (well they do, they just don't want to encourage me), I thought I would buy myself a pressie. So what does someone like me get themself? A Megalodon tooth of course. Arrived air-mail today, I'm stoked with it :), wife, not so :(

Haha, how big is a Megalodon tooth? :shock:

{EDIT} Don't worry, just saw your pics!

And Happy (belated) Birthday! :D

When i first read the thread title , i expected to see some new womas ..................

Geez that's a big tooth .

Dealers in the US. Sharks teeth are the most common fossil, and you can pick them up pretty cheaply on Ebay. This one was $140 Aus. Though if bought in a shop, expect to triple the price. I was a little worried about customs though, they did open the package and left me some pamphlets on what can and can't be posted into the country, animal teeth being a no no, though being a fossil I think it was Ok

Happy Belated birthday Jason!
Great pressy...........it can only get older and more precious!

By the way NOT everyone has womas...............

Nice, I love things like that too :D I want this one, I think it looks awesome with the half knife part hehe.

Forget where I saw it though :? Dont think it was ebay anyway.

Attachments

• shark%20tooth%206%20INCH%20MEG.jpg
    shark%20tooth%206%20INCH%20MEG.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 114
And i thought i was obsessed with reptiles and dinosaurs.;)
Happy Birthday M8.:)

Happy B Day, Jason. Awesome pressie mate.Congrats.

Your right Fay, I don't have womas.......

happy birthday for the 10th. Love the tooth my nanna has a fossilised great white tooth from back in the 30's it's all my dad wants in the will he said his bro's and sisters can fight over everything else.

Happy Birthday JasonL......WOW!!!!!! My son is the one in my family who is nuts on the primative stuff...cant wait till he finishes school to show him...his first book he ever read was on palaeontology at the age of 3yrs.
thats so cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back