my collection and what do i get next

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbonsing

Reaction score
hey guys
im relativly new to this forum but have had reptile for some time i currently the only reptile i have is just have hypo bredli python however i do also have 2 salamanders and 5 scorpions in the past i have had a blue tongue , a beardie and a turtle but had to sell due to moving and didnt particularly want to put them threw the stress

what i was wondering is what people think is a good lizard to get and i dont relly want to get a blue tongue or beardie and when looking on the net all i seem to find is these to and how good they are for beginers and altho they are im just not to interested all thoughts welcome so what do you think

thanks josh

Josh get yourself a Boyd's Dragon! They look amazing are reasonable tame and are easy to take care of ;)

thanks guys i was looking at ackies and boyds dragon sort of a toss up what dose everyone think and how big of an enclosure would i need for a pair (in both situations)

Yeh mate ackies are awsome and A 6x3x2 testorial(spell check) enclosure would be sweet for A pair but make sure if you are using sliding glass door raise it aleast A foot from the floor so no sand gets into the tracks as ackies love to dig. I have not kept any other monitors so I can't comment on others. But you could also try water dragons I would love A few eastern and gipsland waters I am hoping the hatchies I spotted are still available.

The only thing with boyds is that there class 2 in nsw, not sure on other states. Just a heads up...
Ackies are cool tho. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back