Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
here is my freshwater crocodile pics:lol:

Attachments

• 100_3260.jpg
    100_3260.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 100_3261.jpg
    100_3261.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 100_3262.jpg
    100_3262.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 203
  • 100_3263.jpg
    100_3263.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_3264.jpg
    100_3264.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 202
heres more why don`t some of you guys put some we havn`t seen:lol::lol:

Attachments

• 100_3277.jpg
    100_3277.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC00023.jpg
    DSC00023.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC00126.jpg
    DSC00126.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC00127.jpg
    DSC00127.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I want a crocodile. Has it tried to eat that turtle yet?

i feel it looks new, maybe some shrubbery around in the corners? otherwise nice and clean and fresh also nice freshie. does he have a turtle friend?

I want a crocodile. Has it tried to eat that turtle yet?
yes he has tryed to eat the turtle a few times we used to put his food on the bank and he would jump and grab it so we put the turtle on the bank so it would go into the water but the croc tryed to eat his head there was a bit of blood but that was all and he has bit it a few time when he was ripping up some food because the turtle trys to take it of hi and they would have tugger wars funny suff:lol:

yes he has tryed to eat the turtle a few times we used to put his food on the bank and he would jump and grab it so we put the turtle on the bank so it would go into the water but the croc tryed to eat his head there was a bit of blood but that was all and he has bit it a few time when he was ripping up some food because the turtle trys to take it of hi and they would have tugger wars funny suff:lol:

Yet you continue to keep the turtle in the same tank.....
Good idea

Er.. Yeah might want to watch that...

the crocs name is agro but he is really a sok he will only eat steak or chicken necks he wont eat mice or any thing

lol my freshies are like that, wont eat anything but fish and they will only eat once every 3-4 weeks. they are growing well though.

nice croc though, looks a little bigger then 1 metre.

his water isn`t heated yet me and dad have to get in there soon so in the morning i have to cach him some times and then he looks a bit bigger then 1m

Mate you should put in more heating than that, the one globe doesn't really provide enough heat or cover any area. Also, you should try varying he's diet from steak and chicken necks or you run the risk of him developing health problems as he grows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back