My dog loves his sandpit...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dintony

Reaction score
Ok so we built it for the human kids.... but the Kannicky acted like we built it soley for him...

Attachments

• digging.jpg
    digging.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 143
  • palying.jpg
    palying.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 143
  • kannickyboy.jpg
    kannickyboy.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 124
I think he just likes the soft dirt to dig in!
does he sleep in it?
that would be a funny sit to see!:lol::lol:

I LOVE your pooch! He is gorgeous!!! He also obviously thinks he IS a kid. I have to say there is something about the Danes isn;t there. Our boy is a cross but has a lot of Dane personality, so I'm told. Like being in the middle as in your boy. What's his age?

Yes they certainly like being in the middle.

My boy is nearly 11 months old.

When I first bought him home my hubby said "*** is that thing??"

He now loves him just as much as I do. lol

Dint how the hell did you get away with bringing that goliath of a pup home i hid my sons staffy cross for 4 days from hubby we all needed to build up the courage to tell him 'WE GOT ANOTHER DOG ' but he fell in love with him so it turned out ok ..............i seem to do that to him alot if i want a pet i dont ask i just get and wean him on to that fact we now own a new one lol

bahahahaha, id say alot more than a bit, ur just being modest din :p

sandpits are great for dogs i know a few people with them/ build him his own little one and hide food in the sand like pigs ears bones ect it'll keep him entertained for hours

Our dog is the same we had to buy him a clam shell sandpit just for his use only lol
he now digs holes and digs up bones etc in it :)

I have a pot outside that used to have a bush in it. The dirt is still in there and my dog sleeps all curled up in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back