My Dragon!! pics & questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptiles08010

Reaction score
Hey all, this is my little tawny dragon. Im not too sure how old he is but he is small, probably about 8-10cm INCLUDING its tail.

I was wondering if;
(1) anyone knows if it will grow much more and if so how much bigger from the pictures do you reckon it will get?
(2) recently it looks like there is a white/grey spot or maybe two spots (they are tiny, you can sort of see it in a couple of the pics) on its head. Does anybody know what this could be?

SANY0240.jpgSANY0254.jpgSANY0230.jpgSANY0275.jpg
pencil.png

I can't answer your questions but.......OMG he is sooooooo cute!!
thanks babba007 yeah he's awesome :)
They grow to be about 8cm SVL so a bit more growing to be done.
Nice little dragon:)
Ah okay cool, cheers for that james!

oh yeah no one would know by any chance by looking at the pics if its a male or female would they?
I just call him a he, dunno tho lol

How old is he/she?
If they are adult a male will be a greeny-blue colour and an adult female will brown.

Hmmmm..... shouldn't you know how big they get from doing research before buying it?

Rocket - Female

Thanks Rocket, i had a slight feeling it was a female, now im more assured.

Jay84 - Hmmmm..... shouldn't you know how big they get from doing research before buying it?

You try looking up information on 'Tawny Dragons'... Find much??

bluereptile - could the white dots be mites?

Hmm i don't know, they are really really tiny, looks white and silver/grey so they could be from what i just looked up, but it doesnt seem to annoy my dragon whatsoever.

Does anybody know the best way to get rid of mites, if so?

captive_fairy - x2

=)

Hi, the Tawny looks like a hatchling from last breeding season, looks like it will most probably turn out to be male from my experience. look up pics i have posted in the past of my breeding adults, that will give you a good idea of how big they grow. I would be interested to know were you purchased your dragon from? (not many breeders around here that i know of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back