My first fake background

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy88

Reaction score
I started my background for my ackies today it's in the early stages but its coming together (I think) when it drys ill start carving some crevasses and all that hope it works out lol.

image.jpg

Yeh jst winging it at the moment ay haha

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 278573

Carved it out tonite still gotta fix up the middle it's getting there I'm at that point where I'm wondering if its gunna work but ill push through and see wat happens haha

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone think expanda foam will fix that middle up

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good so far!

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Can't stop thinking about how to fix that middle bit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 339
View attachment 279043
Ready for rendering over the long weekend so far so good so not the best photo can't wait till its done

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I just only noticed the face on the far right side of the photo sorta freaky

- - - Updated - - -

Got the first coat of render on very happy so far

- - - Updated - - -

Jst hope I can paint it well hahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

It's also gray not brown its jst the light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 311
image.jpg
Last coat of render done ready for paint if I have learnt one lesson it's defently make it a bit more even it looks good but there's no real even runs along the whole face of it so it takes away from the realism a little bit still stoked for first one but :D

Haha see how mine finish up first before I wreck anyone else's haha

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Finished background I tried to make more of a bush theme rather than desert but that sort of got lost along the painting haha never the less I'm still stoked for my first one hopefully some lucky ackie will be to

That looks awesome Dutchy, great job. I hope Kath gets ours to look that good. 8)

Tar mate just gotta finish building the enclosure and find an ackie be sure to let me know when ya finish yours so I can have a geeze

Trust me as soon as possible there will be an initial pic of the painting and then a final few when it is all setup and Skittles is in residence.

Hi five Dutchy. Great job - see what a little guidance and confidence can do !

Proud of ya man !

image.jpgimage.jpg
Almost finished jst gotta do the rest of the lighting,paint the support and put the glass in and obviously decorate and all that pretty happy wit it for first one

If I'd seen the support before I would have suggested moving it back a few inches - stick some foam on it and render it and you've got a 'rock pillar' for support !

If I'd seen the support before I would have suggested moving it back a few inches - stick some foam on it and render it and you've got a 'rock pillar' for support !

Lucky it's not secured in yet your the best mum didn't even think of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back