My first fake background

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got two of the lights in the sarvo jst to see wat the background looks like wit them on gettin excited

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 112
So excited that you're forgetting your English skills... :lol:

You seem to have been working in a gravity free or at least reduced environment. Your tools and stuff are sticking to the ceiling. :lol:

It's looking good and shouldn't take much longer to be done at this rate.

Haha yeh couldn't work the photos thanks for the fix mum yeh thanks gruni haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful Dutchy, you'll get infracted for bypassing the filter if you keep that up. ;)

:lol: Couldn't help myself before, overtired from the weekend and it just jumped out at me a bit. Were you doing the pics from your phone? I put mine in Photobucket so that I don't use up the limited space I have in my account.

Oh Jax... we were both just teasing did it really need the net nanny touch? Let the kids paly a bit, mum, we were playing nice... honest we were.

Photobucket.com and Flickr.com are both photo hosting sites. You register and you can upload heaps of photos for no membership cost that you can then paste into threads etc. I'll snd you a PM for you to have a look. You can rotate and edit your pics on them although I use a resizer so the pics are 800x600 and the files are smaller and upload quicker.

Are you two forgetting I'm not the only mod on this site ??
Bypassing the filter can get you an official warning !

Behave yourselves or the magic wand turns into a Mod stick !

When you boys have stopped your antics there's a thread that needs to get back on track :p

Gee the fishing was good last night Dutchy... :lol:

And the help with photo hosting is on track isn't it?

What are you doing plants and substrate wise Dutchy?

you want to be careful with night fishing. unless you have your eyes wide open you could get more than you bargained for.

image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks for the great advice mum to make the support look like the background couldn't be happier with it looks so much better than just the white upright, also can you fix my pic :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee the fishing was good last night Dutchy... :lol:

And the help with photo hosting is on track isn't it?

What are you doing plants and substrate wise Dutchy?

Wish I was fishing but someone's gotta defend the country :) what were fishin for Ozzie salmon? I got photo bucket set up but can't figure out how to get the pics on here. These are the plants I'm using gunna stick two grasses in the background and the other wattle thing behind a log or something and substrate sand and soil maybe some bricky sand for the clay factor coz ackie dig burrows and that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 63
He was fishing for fairy godmothers bites I suspect !
With photo bucket, select the image you want, then on the right hand side you'll see a bunch of links and codes, click the code alongside 'image' and it will automatically copy the code, then you simply 'paste' the link into your post.
That's how I did half of Gruni's pics after he reorganised his folders

evynyhan.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back