My Jungle thinks its a slaty grey.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironized

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has had cases where their python has used bodily fluids as a defence.
With one of my Jungles, it actively employs this technique 8 out of 10 times I try to get it out of the tank...

While I knew some snakes did this, i didn't know pythons did, let alone Jungles. Is he just extra special?

ha ha lol my male murray darling does the same but he doesnt struggle or strike just poops/pees

Just wondering if anyone else has had cases where their python has used bodily fluids as a defence.
With one of my Jungles, it actively employs this technique 8 out of 10 times I try to get it out of the tank...

While I knew some snakes did this, i didn't know pythons did, let alone Jungles. Is he just extra special?

ha you got skunked! some snakes use it as a defense technique.

I got absolutley covered by the 3m scrubby at work today .. I was unimpressed but he was happy :)

I got absolutley covered by the 3m scrubby at work today .. I was unimpressed but he was happy :)

man scrubby crap must be huge, i would not like to get a spray from one, my 2m coastal has craps the size of rotty ****e.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't think carpets did though?

I think it's a universal defense technique, and given the correct circumstances most reptiles will resort to giving you a bit of a taste of their rear end.
i've had it from blueys, sleepys, dragons of most varieties, and snakes, but most were wild caught specimens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back