My lil collection with pics :-)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rediah

Reaction score
Ok now it better work. Here they are!!

Oh and if anyone has any good names for a female snake (currently named lola) then please let me know. I am more than open to suggestions. Just take a look at her pic below and tell me what you think would be good... I'm horrible with names. :?

Monty and lola sitting together. The one on the left is the Monty. I got these two for myself the day before Christmas.
both2years.jpg

Lola, my little girl, is one of my new additions.
lola1.jpg

This is lola again so you can get a better look at her pattern.
lola2.jpg

My fat little monty hiding behind the water bowl after his big meal last night.
monty1.jpg

And these are my other 2 little babies...

Chuma and Simi on laptop. They are around 2 months old here.
bothat2months.jpg

Chuma now.This is supposedly the girl out of the two babies.
Chuma1.jpg

My other baby carpet, Simi. This is supposedly a boy.
Simi1.jpg

Ok well thats all for now but i have plenty more pics as i just got a new camera and also i just fed them all last night... :twisted: very intersting pics... but nothing new i guess :?

i see u got the pics working now lol. Nice pics u got there dude

Lovely snakes! :) I think Lola is a sweet name for a snake, however Loella (pronounced Low-ella) is a bit more snake-like. Long, slow, slinky sounds highly suited to a beautiful girl snake like yours! :D

Yeah redline, finally! Well thanks for the compliments. Can never get enough of hearing how lovely my snakes are! :D

Ah that's better! I like Chuma and the stripe on Lola :D

Thanks Ouzo. I must say that i love the pattern on Lola and just everything about my little chuma. Maybe coz i was there when chuma hatched and had her and the other baby since then.

Oh, and Chuma means 'Kiss' in my language. I got that from everytime she would come near my face she would go and kinda lick my nose, kinda like a little kiss i guess, and she does it every time she gets near my nose... Silly you may think,but its true :D

Oh, and Chuma means 'Kiss' in my language. I got that from everytime she would come near my face she would go and kinda lick my nose, kinda like a little kiss i guess, and she does it every time she gets near my nose... Silly you may think,but its true

truth is, she is seeing if your eatable

Ok, here he is....... :D

bluey1.jpg

bluey11.jpg

bluey12.jpg

bluey13.jpg

This is where he is at this very second, sitting on my legs while i'm tying away on the laptop just above him. :)
bluey14.jpg

The bluey shed today and his colours are so much lighter, except for the orange parts. He looks just amazing! Thanks again Azztech! :D

They all look stunning, congratulations! Especially Chuma, Simi, Lola and the bluey(well all of them!). BTW Lola is a fine name, I left my first snake unnamed so long I had to toss up between Buddy and Mate cos thats what I kept calling him. He's Buddy now. LOL

Hi Azztech,

Have you tried these websites. My kids use them when they name our reptiles.

http://www.geocities.com/kingbones7/Snake-Names.html

http://www.petnamesworld.com/

These are our reps names.

Male Childreni : Monty
Female Childreni : Milly
Bearded Dragon (3 month olds) : Boofa, Pinhead, Lizzi, Freddy, Kodak
Adult Beardies : Bonnie and Clyde
Beardie hatchies : Larry, Curly & Mo

Hope the websites help.

Hehe, well nothings wrong with Buddy! Now i have to name the Bluey... was thinking Zeus. Or Nacho.... :D

And Shamous, thanks for the sites. Will give them a look over and let you know the results.

From Ash. :D

i was just looking at those sites and now i am sooo confused! I wanna name him like 30 different things now!

My female coastal is also called Lola, and our Male is Flanders.

Our male Stimsons is also Monty.

I dont know why i called him Monty, thinking of changing his name... one day. Its not like i actually sit there and call out "Monty' in hope that he reacts but still... Will change it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back