My little collection

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko75

Reaction score
These days I am not much of a keeper, I prefer seeing stuff in the wild, though I do keep a small few animals.

Here is my 2 lizard set ups, I have just re done them, and thought I would stick up pictures, I now just need to rig up the lights again for one of them

This is my egernia "saxitlis" enclosure, they are rock dwelling species and spend most of there time half out of the gap.

P1280005.jpg

Here is the skinks, does anyone notice something unusual about these skinks? they were bought as saxitlis, don't spoil it people who already have been told. if someone guesses I will shed a bit more light on them as it would spoil it if I did now. they are very skitish.

P1280013.jpg

P1280010.jpg

here is my bearded dragon enclosure, I need to rig up the lights again for this one, the branch goes up to high so I have either got to cut it or build a new light holder at the top

P1280006.jpg

here it is, it is my favourite, and is a nice orange/yellow colour, has a black beard at the moment, it mostly has that when he is cranky, it is a great feeder and loves vegies, and insects, I also hand feed him a lot. I was gonna breed them, but this one became dominent and the smaller ones were no longer able to be housed with it when it grew heaps, so I sold them, This is also my only named animal, I do not believe in naming them, but we kinda named this one Smudge like my old bearded dragon I had for years before that.

P1280008.jpg

P1280007.jpg

I also keep a very small number of snakes, just a pair of intergrades and a pair of coastal carpets I bought months ago of ponybug

intergrades:

P1280020.jpg

P1280016.jpg

coastals:

P1280018.jpg

P1280017.jpg

Thats my collection, I dont think I will expand for a few years, all I really want is a woma maybe, and a pair of pink tongues maybe. I think I will soon move my skinks outdoors, and when my intergrades get bigger I will do the same with them.

My collection will expand once I get a class 2, then I can get what I have always wanted, death adders and hoplo's.

Thanks for viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back