My little guy is growing up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

walpole_reptiles

Reaction score
hey, just thought i would share some photos of my little boy he is growing up so fast. He is a red bearded dragon and his name is jaffa

Attachments

• head.jpg
    head.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 133
  • body.jpg
    body.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 146
Sorry no i dont but i will probably have some end of this year as i am holding back his babies he produced with his partner which is the same high red colour. So recontact me then and i will probably have a better idea then

What a stunner :D I love the three dots above his eye!
Thanks for sharing

Does his colour vary very much.

My guys go from a dull grey to a mildly anoying grey.

thanks colin, He is pretty much that colour he will go a more deeper red when he isnt happy but other than that he pretty much stays that colour

if you have a grey male what colour female would help create nicely coloured bubbas?? thnking of getting him a lady sometime in the future

if you have a grey male what colour female would help create nicely coloured bubbas?? thnking of getting him a lady sometime in the future
depends what colour you want the babies to be...

What a fabulous looking boy Jaffa is!! He's just gorgeous!!!! My lizards name name is Jasper, funny huh? It's so muh alike! I'd love to see some pics of his babies you held back. What's the female like you bred with him?
Oh wow, he's so gorgeous!!:D

depends what colour you want the babies to be...

What a fabulous looking boy Jaffa is!! He's just gorgeous!!!! My lizards name name is Jasper, funny huh? It's so muh alike! I'd love to see some pics of his babies you held back. What's the female like you bred with him?
Oh wow, he's so gorgeous!!:D

something nice like yellow or orange or red not that i dont think my boy is not pretty cos he is but something with colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back