my mates freshwater crocodile pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leviathan

Reaction score
DSC_0035.jpgDSC_0027.jpgDSC_0040.jpgDSC_0039.jpgDSC_0009.jpgDSC_0015.jpg
went to a mates today coz he has a fresh water croc that he has not got out of the enclosure for 7 months, so i thought id come round and give it a crack, not having any experience with crocs it was a new and very exciting experience :) check out the photos, its a beauty.

they are so cute! =]

so when they get to a certain size do you have to get rid of it? where do they go??

would prob have to setup and outdoor enclosure, but than there would be certian regulations with that wouldnt there? and can u own crocs on a basic reptile license?

would prob have to setup and outdoor enclosure, but than there would be certian regulations with that wouldnt there? and can u own crocs on a basic reptile license?

you need a advanced license, he got it from phillip island, he has a pond outside for when it gets a little bigger and then for when it gets larger he is currently in the proccess of digging a large pond and stuff for it, he lives on property.

you need a advanced license, he got it from phillip island, he has a pond outside for when it gets a little bigger and then for when it gets larger he is currently in the proccess of digging a large pond and stuff for it, he lives on property.

phillip island? is there a breeder there?

so you can actually keep a full grown croc? =S

i thought you had to trade it in when it got to a certain size...

u think after i upgraded my license i would be able to keep one in suburbia QLD? with a properly made enclosure that is safe for the croc and safe from intruders/ppl

In Victoria there is no size limit, just have an advanced permit, an appropriate enclosure and it's all good!

Hey Bluey87, not allowed crocodiles in Queensland unless you hold a demonstrator or exhibitor. Regulations on crocodiles are different across states and territories.

ohk thanks for that, that sucks but oh well the mrs would oh wait prob wouldnt have a mrs ne more if i had a croc, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back