My new baby has arrived

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gbskda

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I am so happy my new baby a 4 year old Diamond that was bought from P&M Reptiles, arrived this morning, she is beautiful looking animal.
I look forward to years of enjoyment, her new cage is also arriving this week so a new snake and new cage, life doesn't get any better than this.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Paul and Melissa Berridge for their patience in me sending the money, and for holding on to the snake until payment got there.
I would highly recommend buying any animal Paul has in stock, you don't hear to many comments on excellent service from a Breeder or business but I give credit where credit is due, and P&M Reptiles really deserves credit.
Thanks Again Paul

Yeah, our Mr. Berridge is not a bad old stick :) hehehe.

Now watch out cos....... Enter stage left, Greebo with a furrowed brow :)
The stage is yours Mr. Greebs :)

:) Very exiting for you!

Where are you going to keep your snake, till the cage arrives?

Are going to have her snuggling up in bed?
:lol:

congrats on the new arrivale hope you do get many more years enjoyment

my husband used to live in mundubbera

for the questions asked by Artie and Brendan_Spencer.
Brendan she cost $500.00 and $20.00 for freight.
Artie i have an old cage which the which I still have in the house, its not ideal for her but it will sufficient for her until the new one arrives.

Sarahbell its great to hear that someone actually knows where this one horse town is, if your husband would like to pass on any messages to anyone here, send them to me and I will do my best

And no Artie as much as I think she is beautiful she is not my type or species.
---------------------
Here for a good time not a long time

:lol: Ok then, gbskda, but now you?ve got me curious where that so called one horse town Munduberra is ??? :?:

Artie,
Mundubbera is about 200km SW of Bundaberg Qld, its on the fringe of the outback.
It is a really small town of about 2500 people.
We are stuck in the middle of everywhere, 2 hours from Maryborough, 2 hours from Kingaroy, 2 hours from Bundaberg, 4 hours from Brisbane and 4 hours from Rockhampton.

:D Well no wonder I didn?t know where it was! :?
Sounds good though, in the middle of everywhere! :lol:
It must get reasonable hot there!
Where will you keep your new baby, in, or outside?

Hey gbskda, I would also be interested to know, how big (long) your 4-year-old Diamond would be!
Thanks.
:)

2500 people is that in fruit picking season or not ? when ever i was there i never saw anyone? is the big fiberglass manderine still there?

To the questions asked by Artie ans sarahbell.

Artie I havent had a chane to measure yet but I guess she is about 5 feet long.

sarahbell, during fruit season the towns population can swell up to 10000 and yes the big fibreglass mandarin is still here it is part of the caravan park that they use as an office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back