My new High White Pilbarensis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes been banned from one gecko group due to this behavior.
I hope you didnt take my posts offensivly red ink. I was going off my whites that keep there white 24/7.
I assume as mine are kept in what I know to be good conditions and health they dont change by much. If hes not keeping them properly. Which I assume is the case due to some of his past posts.
Unfortunately there are alot of his type getting around.

No of fence at all kitten... Thats why I posted better pics of the animal to try and clear it up.

As for the 6 month rule being there for a reason can you explain what they are?

The 6 month rule is in place so private breeders cannot set up large scale commercial breeding programs and circumvent trade law, or use their private license to operate on a retail level of buying and on selling multitudes of animals.

Could'nt be happier alright... I'd be really happy too to try and make $100 dollars the very next day. Mate the word is out your name is mud amongst gecko keepers.

I understand why you personally are upset but I don't understand why other people have a problem with sell on reptiles... Pet shops do the exact same thing and it must not be bad or have any ill effects on the animal otherwise why would parks and wildlife allow these reptiles to be displayed in high traffic areas and then sold?

- - - Updated - - -

The 6 month rule is in place so private breeders cannot set up large scale commercial breeding programs and circumvent trade law, or use their private license to operate on a retail level of buying and on selling multitudes of animals.

wake up... snake ranch is only a small scale none commercial breeding program is it?

wake up... snake ranch is only a small scale none commercial breeding program is it?

I highly doubt they're running off one persons private license.
And you asked why the law was there, not whether respected people are or are not breaking them. I remember why I blocked you now...

Hey [MENTION=15544]Red-Ink[/MENTION] It's not like that she was benign extremely aggressive towards my male and I didn't know what to do I got concered ... and then I posted pics of her on here and Kitten said it wasn't high white and I thought but you said it was and she was saying it wasn't.

Hey @Red-Ink It's not like that she was benign extremely aggressive towards my male and I didn't know what to do I got concered ... and then I posted pics of her on here and Kitten said it wasn't high white and I thought but you said it was and she was saying it wasn't.

No worries... must be the reason she was advertised for $100 more than you paid hey?... but whatever. I'm done with you.

Hey don't take it the wrong ok I got rid of the ad lets just forgot it happened

Hey don't take it the wrong ok I got rid of the ad lets just forgot it happened

too late... your name is mud in the gecko community and no one will want anything to do with you lol. I love it when people say that like they are some reptile breeding god lol. Personally I think you should stop buying animals and work on looking after them correctly

Hey @Red-Ink It's not like that she was benign extremely aggressive towards my male and I didn't know what to do I got concered ... and then I posted pics of her on here and Kitten said it wasn't high white and I thought but you said it was and she was saying it wasn't.

This is why I would never sell any of my Levis Levis to a nubile , you have Kitten bagging the crap out of you then you have the hide to use her as an excuse ? The Pilb looks like what the breeder stated and sold you , look after the Gecko and you will see her appearance enhance once cared for and hydrated properly , not only do you have a stressed out Pilb but a stressed out breeder , I would be getting her onto some red sand and misting her dailly until she starts to move around spritely.

I don't know the breeder or the persons opinion you rely on so strongly but I would suggest you take the Pilb off the for sale listing and just take care of her , geckos are not something you can just say Nah and return at once , if you live on the GC message me in 6 months and I will take her off your hands and have her in her own viv with a buddy and RED sand.

Im sorry if I sound sharp but this thread is getting nasty , you are prolonging it like a spoilt child with a 16gb iPhone and all because your mate has a 32gb ! Get my drift now snap out of it aye. Nice Pilbs by the way guys.

Almost choked on my popcorn. Lol this thread went a little off the rails. I shouldnt laugh though on a more serious note [MENTION=34927]reptiles1[/MENTION]01 matey dont be afraid to ask for help. Pm someone (seller maybe) and let them know your concerns. I understand u may have panicked a little....no body is perfect and we learn from our mistakes. I hope she settles in nicely and im sure if u take some of the advice you have recieved on here she will be just fine :)

Last edited:
Thanks [MENTION=32876]montysrainbow[/MENTION], It was just a surprise to me how aggressive she was. I've definitely learnt from my mistake this time. Yeah I hope she settles down soon as she is a beautiful gecko just with a bit of an nasty attitude Lol

Thanks [MENTION=32876]montysrainbow[/MENTION], It was just a surprise to me how aggressive she was. I've definitely learnt from my mistake this time. Yeah I hope she settles down soon as she is a beautiful gecko just with a bit of an nasty attitude Lol
How long ago did you buy the gecko?

Yesterday but all my other geckos when I bought them were fine no aggression at all

Ok I'll do that @WomaBoy But the seller never told me she was this aggressive, he just said she bites. Lol

Last edited:
In this thread he says that she can be nasty, my advice would be leave her alone for a while, no uncessary contact besides cleaning and feeding and stuff, then try again once she is settled in. Once again, if this is wrong please correct me! haha :)

Alright I'll just leave her be then, nar that's pretty right what you've just said :)

Sweet as! One last thing, enjoy the amazing reptile Red Ink as sold you, shes beautiful! Who cares about what anyone thinks, as long as she is beautiful to you, why does it matter if she falls under the "high white" category! And if once you do what red ink had told you, she will defienetly be in that category anyway! Enjoy :)

Thanks [MENTION=34716]WomaBoy[/MENTION] I don't know why everyone's at each other, I posted pics of her on here and got criticised that she's not high white by @Kitten_phonix when Red-Ink told me she was!

Just be proud of the amazing animal you have, thank Red-Ink for the amazing animal you now own, and forget what everyone else says :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back