My New Pygmy Dragon!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReptileBoy

Reaction score
This is my new pygmy dragon named Rango! He is 3 weeks old and very cute I still have to get him to eat but! The breeder was Dean Bruton so big shout out to him! :D
image (1).jpgimage (2).jpgimage.jpg

lovely little critter. They grow so fast!! What is the enclosure set up like?

congrats on the pygmy, cool lil fella,

Congratulations on your dragon. I got three little pygmys off dean about a week ago and they are eating like champs. Mine go nuts for extra small crickets:D

Congratulations on your dragon. I got three little pygmys off dean about a week ago and they are eating like champs. Mine go nuts for extra small crickets:D
yeah myne isn't eating at all at the moment he has only eaten one cricket and I would have had him for a week on Saturday and im getting a Levis Levis on wedensday

he still isn't eating? what are your basking temps? it should be around 40-45. You shouldn't be getting a levis if the reptile you already own isn't eating. thats my 2 cents

yeah myne isn't eating at all at the moment he has only eaten one cricket and I would have had him for a week on Saturday and im getting a Levis Levis on wedensday

Oh dear. Mine started eating the next day. Can I ask how do you go about feeding him? Do you slow his crickets down in the fridge?

also what size crickets are you feeding try and get the smallest ones you can either baby crickets or small. My young pygmy used to eat 2 times a day sometimes 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back