my new scorpions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There both stocky and short and i cant see a split in there Genital Operculum.. the age difference might be from 6 months to 1 year.

omg
he sed they were around the same age - ill jst get a diff one
and what about the breeding age ?(when can they start)

how can u pick out a male jst by the apperance
so ill have to look for a long scorpion ?

You didnt happen to buy them of someone on petlink did you? lol you can pick a male by its skinny body shape and large tail. They get to breeding ages when they reach adulthood (2-3yrs)

Scorps

Great looking scorps. I agree that they look like both females. The big one is definately.

I just bought 2 males and 2 females for our collection and the lot cost us $40.00 from a guy off petlink. He will ship to NSW and other states no problems. Tell him you know me and you might pay double:lol:

Great looking scorps. I agree that they look like both females. The big one is definately.

I just bought 2 males and 2 females for our collection and the lot cost us $40.00 from a guy off petlink. He will ship to NSW and other states no problems. Tell him you know me and you might pay double:lol:

kk thanks for that
how old do you think the larger female is
and when could she start to breed

Hey shamous, where on petlink is there scorps advertised? i couldnt find a section for scorps or inverts and there were none in any other section?

my manicatus, black rock form had 15 last year, no idea on how many babies the alpine form would have but i think my 2 alpine fems are gravid so will let you know if she has em

ok
thanks
hornet do u have any scorpions for sale ??
thanks
brad

will do soon, i just checked my 2 manicatus females, buth given birth...YAY!!!

I was going to get a scorpian a few months back.. until I saw the price.. They wanted $60per scorpian in Parra.. I think (from what I've read) males look nicer. The females look so chubby! I wouldn't mind getting a breading pair :D

hey, i have 2 adult males if you wanna buy one. pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back