my new scorpions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do u recieve Spiders and Scropions in the mail, dont they get thrown around like crazy, does the postie put them in ur letter box or the dude with a van put them on your doorstep? do u have to pick them up from the post office????

Sorry for highjacking the thread.
Thanks,

ah thanks very much for that
i didnt no what species they were
so what 1 do u think is a female and male ?
thanks
brad

look at the underside of the scorp, which has spit plates from head to tail near back, which doesnt?
i dno which is which, but this is how to sex em

males have a split operculum, females have a fused one, you big fem is big enough to breed, the younger 1 in about a year i would say

Hodgo your MAD!!!!! My missus won't let me hold any of our scorps!!!!! If I go near them when she is feeding them she goes off at me!!!!! Reakons she loves me doesn't want me to get hurt or something like that, all I hear is rarararararararararara nagnagnagnagnag!! LOL

lol, aussie scorps cannot kill, unless of course you have an alergic reaction to them, i got stung by aussies worse, hurt for a couple of hours, could still feel it for 3 or 4 days but thats as bad as they get

I have no clue what species they are where they are from but I wanna hold anything thats dangerous!!!!LOL. That IS why I am with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO

I think you can chat as much as you like in your own forum!!! That's what it's for!!! I'll see if I can get Teni to add pics to our Adandiluvs picture gallery.

Okay - here's those pics hodges :)

Attachments

• 100_5728 (Large).jpg
    100_5728 (Large).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_5731 (Large).jpg
    100_5731 (Large).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_5732 (Large).jpg
    100_5732 (Large).jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_5733 (Large).jpg
    100_5733 (Large).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 34
And poor Adam finally allowed to holf scorps...

Adult Urodacus Planimanus VS Adult Urodacus Manicatus. See how big the Planimanus is compared to the Manicatus!

Attachments

• 100_5729 (Large).jpg
    100_5729 (Large).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_5730 (Large).jpg
    100_5730 (Large).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 40
Hehe
Look at Adam's face! I think all this hype about me being paranoid about him being stung is rubbing off onto him.

Im glad you like your new scorps! Planimanus are great, i hope ill get more soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back