• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My partner has put his foot down and wants Deisel gone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mblissett

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a male (not friendly - partner is scared of him)Childrens Python approx 10 months old...

He has escaped his new enclosure once so has been put back into a click clack

I am looking to swap him for an adult pair of Central Bearded Dragons or 4 x hatchlings or Pygmy bearded dragons...

Would also consider a swap for a pair of geckos

Or let me know what you have (maybe a python thats a great handler) and we can sort something out

Also a $100 cash adjustment

I can provide, left over frozen mice (approx 5 hoppers) and also a pair of live mice with cage, for future breeding...

Please PM me if interested, and pick up from St Marys NSW required...

Thanks

Matt

Not at the moment..... I can take a few when I get home from work tonight.....

lol.... If he was a friendly snake.... I would be keeping him trust me

hey matt, how big is he? and have you treid to calm him down?

cheers

Hey Kane,

between 2 - 3 ft - I can't even get my hand in the enclosure unless he is asleep....

WOULD ALSO CONSIDER SWAP FOR BIRD AVIARY SUITABLE FOR LORIKEETS.....

this is the same with my female children's python. I am not at all concerned that she is snappy so long a she is still feeding and growing well. Maybe if you give him some he will eventually settle down. Most snakes tend to do that. Most hatchlings are snappy as hatchlings but become very friendly as they become older.

Hey matt,

Very interested, i have a female black soil im willing to part with, could you give me a call or email me as [email protected] cause i have seemed to misplace your number :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back