My python enclosure build

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Autobot_89

Reaction score
First time posting! Been a long build, and not quite complete with decorating (do you ever finish!) I hope its ok to make a new thread versus jumping on an old thread.
Learnt a lot throughout the process and had a lot of fun with it. Houses my 5 year old Diamond Python named Wellington

I startes out with a ridiculously too solid frame around an oversized shatterproof shower door. I clad it it MDF. Only adding to its hefty nature!

IMG-20160725-WA0001.jpeg

I have since shelved it with climbing points which I covered in synthetic grass. I have covered the plain white walls in fake foliage panelling. I made a fake rock backround using the styrofoam and grout method. Athough time consuming due to the size of the project, I was happy with how this turned out. I used the same method for the water bowl. I moulded this around a kitty litter tray! (New of course) still a little bit of finishing touches to go in, but overall pretty wrapped with how it turned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to APS!
Looks pretty solid. No such thing as overkill, IMO.
And there's nothing wrong with a new thread either. :)
Any finished photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back