My Scorpions! (pics and vid)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what state are you in thumpage? and how much for postage to sydney?

WA, and i will post to anywhere in aussie express for $10 :) a heat lamp is good during winter :D

Heres a video me handling a urodacus planimanus: [video=youtube;IyXVyCAgJ_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyXVyCAgJ_c[/video]
They are very calm :)
enjoy

Living up in the hills I'm suprised you don't have Urodacus planimanus. I recently lost my big female after almost 3 years of having her.

I lost my female last week and had her for 3 years. We drove from Adelaide to the goldcoast with her 3 years ago and she was pregnant. We got to see her have babies. I wish i kept some. I am thinking about getting another as they are great pets.

Thx heaps mate.....I was having a lil probs with the mrs saying "dont ya think we have enough animals, you can get more when we move back to Perth..." LoL now it dont look like we are moving back till this time next year, so i have the "go ahead" to buy more herps.....YAY!!!

Lets me know when ya have more for sale mate....Thx
Ash...

Mitchdiamond - I have seen rare species being advertised for up to $500 :p Do you know what species it was?

I have 2 adult planimanus but i already have a buyer for, sorry... i will inform you all when i get hold of some more :)

P.S: Did the site server go down last night?

Thanks Teni, thats a good idea not to tell them :) take good care of her next generation!

Do yoo need a licence for scoprions & how much do the petshop buy Lychas Marmoreus

To my knowledge no real licences excist for scorpions, from what i know its illegal to take from the wild and sell. I dont think Petshops will have Lychas :( they will only stock "Rainforest" or "Desert" scorps..

Successful Birth of Lychas!

dscf2584cw7.jpg

Im unsure as yet if i will sell them ;)

Lol well for now they are way to small to be seperated from there mother but maybe once there big and strong :p I think there was about 12 in the litter :D

oh k cool
can you hanlde these species ?
if u think about selling them wats there price start from
thanks
brad

Yep you can handle them but they are so small its not really worth it. Im not sure about the starting price as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back