My Scorpions! (pics and vid)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are far more active and aggressive towards prey, also in the right humidity they wont go into hiding.

Well last night was a big night 2 more of my female gave birth!

dscf2628sm4.jpg

The one on the left is the mum who gave birth a few days ago and the one on the right is one of the two who gave birth last night :)

1 month till i am willing to sell them :)

Im not sure if i can get to RT on sunday :( if i can ill bring my scorps along :)

This is my new spider tanks :)

dscf2632jq1.jpg

and this is the messy place where i keep my scorps:

dscf2633rq0.jpg

:D

Hey thumpage what sort of containers are u using for the scorps, the 3 clear ones back of the 2nd shelf??? Where did u get them??/

Thanks.

My Urodacus Planimanus arived today! Will post pics of the new modified Yaschenkoi/Planimanus setup soon. Thanks thumpage! shes a beauty! and SO docile! its like she doesnt have a care in the world lol.

The scorps are kept in the 3 larger containers on the middle self and the tank at the bottom!

Im glad your Planimanus arrived! she should wake up more tonight :)

yep, one has a yaschenkoi and the other a planimanus, the planimanus is the same one thumpage has on youtube, just got her today

Sale of scorps

Your playing with fire dude, i got raided by DEC because they thought i had scorpions. Mawson and everyone else had made it clear now that they class it all illegal to keep/ sell WA invertebrates. The screw you even harder if they find inverts from other states.
I think theyd be hard pressed to do you for keeping WA natives, but selling them and keeping from other states is all they need.

I was right into it, had 14 species at one stage and still know a hell of alot more about them than DEC do but that doesnt matter to them.

Im not saying dont do it, im saying watch your **** and dont broadcast the fact your selling them.
Cheers
Jordan

Are you sure it is illegal? i couldnt find any laws about inverts last time, if you could pm me a link to these laws it would be great.

jordan, pm me, long time no see, used to be on mark newtons scorp forum with you

Dec

Contact DEC dude, Peter Mawson if you can get him will make it clear. I think theres another bloke in now aswell named David Mell. They are viewing all native WA animals as protected under the Wildlife Act. So effectively a kid with a red back in a jar is breaking the law. I was told during and on camera that its legal to kill inverts but its illegal to keep them.
All they found at my place during the raid was a couple of WA native Theraphosids which they took.

Again, im not against keeping them, just keep your head down. Fight it if you have the energy, or even attempt to contact DEC and see if theres any way to organise licensing your animals.

Cheers
Jordan

Yer i shall do that, thanks for your email btw!

They are such idiots having it legal to kill but not keep :evil:

can u post on this site plz also any one got any of those p scorps cant remember those full name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back