My snake wont eat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion too much weight is put behind the smaller tank theory. It doesn't matter what size the tank is, it matters how it is furnished. The tank can be as big as you like as long as it has enough furnishings to provide a natural environment with areas of seclusion as well as open areas. Snakes in the wild don't live in tiny spaces, sure they may find a tight place to hide/digest/sleep, but they roam when not hiding and I assume they do this without fear or they would never survive.
[doublepost=1514865407,1514865124][/doublepost]
well im not sure this is my very first snake
[doublepost=1514861457,1514861401][/doublepost]
here watch this please
[doublepost=1514861608][/doublepost]the fuzzie was warm so i dont know why he didnt eat it

When feeding hold the item by the tail. The way you are holding it you risk injury to the snakes teeth from the tongs if it strikes hard. This will also prevent you from having any fear of a bite because your hand is above the snake not in front.

Our first diamond was virtually all black as a hatchling. She's coloured up nicely now . Our high yellow boy looked like a jungle as a hatchling. So yes they do look different young.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back