my spotted wants to eat me!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE,cheers mate, im sure people like you must get off on trying to belittle people via forums, i take my hat off to you.
i usually dont give people like you the pleasure of a reply coz im sure thats what you want, but its people like you that ruin forums for everyone else

Looking at your tattoos your obviously not a 12 year old struggling with their first snake, it just amazes me everytime I read these threads. " My spotted bites I'm going to have to get rid of it" I would almost understand if it was a large python of some sort but a spotted? You took on the responsibility of the snake and the first little love bite and you want to get rid of it. It's people like you who lack fore thought and end up with neglected animals because their to scared to deal with them.

mate if u actually read what i sed i sed if it keeps up i might have to THINK about getting rid of him, and its not the first little love bite, this has been going on for quite sometime, and who ever said anything about me being scared of it??? i dont think anyone on this forum actually enjoys being bitten? maybe you do if you are as tough as you sound.

So like I said get something more cuddly[/QUOTE]

Do you feed it in a seperate enclosure to the one he lives in? he might get used to only being fed somewhere else and not bite. just a suggestion im not too experienced its just what i have heard

Do you feed it in a seperate enclosure to the one he lives in? he might get used to only being fed somewhere else and not bite. just a suggestion im not too experienced its just what i have heard
or in going along the lines with what Jye is thinking, maybe if you feed in a seperate tub, he's associating coming out of the enclosure to feed time..?

Its a myth!

Much like a Woma, Spotteds have a strong food responce.
You will offen get an animal that will taste bite.
Not all will of course, but there is a high % that do.

The best thing to do is get a bottle of F-10 gel, just apply some gel before you handle it.
The smell of the F-10 should deter it from giving you a taste.
After a while it should work out that your hands arnt a food item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back