Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i went to Taronga zoo on monday thought some of you may like to see some pictures....so here you go

there are a lot more but my computer is slow for some reason so it may take a while.

its amazing the aray of snakes zoos are allowed to keep hey

they had three bredli, three inland tiapans, rough knob tail, desert death adder, black-headed python, two frillies,two central netted dragons, a chameleon dragon, a giant cave gecko, eastern beardies, blue tonges, shingle backs, hosmers skink, red bellies, short tailed monitor, water monitors, green tree pythons, different aussie turtles, freshies. im sure there is more but thats off the top of my head, they had some great out side pits that where large and also alot of frogs and some more exotics. it was a good set up, better then i was expecting.

i will slowly post more (there is heeps, but unfortunatly my batteries on my camera went dead so i dont have pics of all of them and some turned out crapy)

i will add more later of more reptiles and tigers etc....

yer it wasn't bad, it rained but that happens but there is a lot of building goin on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back