N.Amyae info

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick_vieira4

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hai guys! So my gecko obsession seems to have begun! After my first levis, I can't stop myself from thinking I need another gecko! So, heaps love the look of roughies. Something about their dinosaur-esque look I can't go past. And their face patterns - they seem unreal! So what are the different care requirements between a levis & an Amyae? All I can really find is unless an Amyae is ready to bury eggs, you don't really need much substrate because they don't like burrowing. Most care sheets I've read reckon Amyae like to be fed everyday? But apart from that, anything else special to take care of these guys? Or just the same as a levis levis? What is the minimum size tank to house one of these guys also? Thanks!

Amyae are very simple and very similar husbandry to the Levis. Although I keep my amyae drier than Levis and shallow substrate like you said. I spray mine once a week. They don't burrow like Levis unless they are laying like you also said. I feed mine every second day and they really don't have any special requirements. I keep mine in 30 litre starmaid tubs. Just as long as you have a warm end up around 30-31 degrees you shouldn't have any problems. I have some available at the moment so if your interested pm me. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back