Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virides

Not so new Member
Reaction score

Get the museum look at home!

We now have a wide range of popular species including snakes, lizards, turtles, amphibians and crocodilians! Over 120 in fact.

We also now have over 40 popular species of invertebrates!

The Name Plate is customised with your pet's name, the species' common name and latin name, it's hatch date and gender. It features a map (for reptiles only) which shows where the species is distributed in the wild. The QR code links to an informative website about your animal which can be updated to suit current species information (to use just download a QR scanning app to your phone such as QR Droid for Android or Qrafter for iPhone). Animals that are considered dangerous are marked with a danger symbol as a warning.

You have two materials to choose from. For a simple, crisp look we have the Black & White Acylic which can have either a self-adhesive backing or Velcro dots. For a beautiful, premium look you can upgrade to our Real Maple Panels using Velcro dots to allow for easy removal when required.

Prices start at $6.95ea for Invertebrate Name Plates
and
$10.95ea for Reptile Name Plates

Small is 85 x 54mm
Large is 145 x 90mm

Available in Black & White Acrylic or Real Maple Wood

Buy online at http://www.virides.com.au/name-plates

Last edited:
They look amazing and will set off a large collection very professionally, just 1 question.....do they come with a QR scanner???. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

They look amazing and will set off a large collection very professionally, just 1 question.....do they come with a QR scanner???. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

Your phone can scan QR codes :) You just need to download a QR scanning app from iTunes or Google Play. A couple of recommendations are QRDroid for Android or Qrafter for iPhone.

Hi Virides,
Can we get them made without the hatch date for wild caught specimens?
I'm after a couple for my boiga irregularis, male and female.
The large print for the animals name to be Brown Tree Snake,
Next line: Boiga irregularis
Next line: Kimberley Locale
Next line: Wild Caught Male/female

As I can't edit the post just please note that the Name Plate shown above correctly now displays as "Birth Date" rather than "Hatch Date".

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Virides,
Can we get them made without the hatch date for wild caught specimens?
I'm after a couple for my boiga irregularis, male and female.
The large print for the animals name to be Brown Tree Snake,
Next line: Boiga irregularis
Next line: Kimberley Locale
Next line: Wild Caught Male/female

If you go to the website you are able to see all the animals we have available - https://virides.ecwid.com/#!/Colubrids/p/59657235/category=16555630

You then select the Additional Information extra and then type in your requirements :)

As I can't edit the post just please note that the Name Plate shown above correctly now displays as "Birth Date" rather than "Hatch Date".

- - - Updated - - -

If you go to the website you are able to see all the animals we have available - https://virides.ecwid.com/#!/Colubrids/p/59657235/category=16555630

You then select the Additional Information extra and then type in your requirements :)

No colubrids hatch. I think Vos meant birth for Adders that give birth to live.
The problem I have is I dont have a birth or hatch date for wild caught. And I dont have a pet name for my specimens.
Keen to get some if they can be made to suit?

No colubrids hatch. I think Vos meant birth for Adders that give birth to live.
The problem I have is I dont have a birth or hatch date for wild caught. And I dont have a pet name for my specimens.
Keen to get some if they can be made to suit?

We are currently going through all of the animals to see which ones were mistakenly set to hatch. I checked the Colubrids we have available and these hatch, we don't cover all Colubrids (maybe one day) and these might be live birth. Thanks for pointing these out for us however :)

We can still make you an order.

For pet's name put "N/A". For the hatch/birth date put today's date.

If you do that I will know it's your order and clarify anything further should I come across it. I can also send you a preview of what that looks like just so you can see what to expect.

We are currently going through all of the animals to see which ones were mistakenly set to hatch. I checked the Colubrids we have available and these hatch, we don't cover all Colubrids (maybe one day) and these might be live birth. Thanks for pointing these out for us however :)

We can still make you an order.

For pet's name put "N/A". For the hatch/birth date put today's date.

If you do that I will know it's your order and clarify anything further should I come across it. I can also send you a preview of what that looks like just so you can see what to expect.

Awesome! They look great :) Will put an order in now.

I think I'll definitely be getting some of these once my new enclosures are finished.
They look fantastic!

Sent off some of our launch day orders today :)

The Easter Holidays will delay the delivery of these orders by a couple of days.

FirstOrderSet.jpg

I am ordering mine over the weekend. Just sorting out what goes where in my cages ;)

Remember it is also possible to opt for Velcro Dots on the Acrylic version (Velcro Dots come with the Maple version). You are then able to freely move the Name Plates around rather than the animals :)

Remember it is also possible to opt for Velcro Dots on the Acrylic version (Velcro Dots come with the Maple version). You are then able to freely move the Name Plates around rather than the animals :)
Cheers mate, orders in and PIF ;)

We have now added two new sections of species:

Legless Lizards:

• Burton's Legless Lizard (Lialis burtonis)
  • Common Scaly Foot (Pygopus lepidopodus)
  • Unbanded Delma (Delma butleri)

File Snakes:

• Arafura File Snake (Acrochordus arafurae)
  • Little File Snake (Acrochordus granulatus)

We have also extended the species covered in:

Geckos:

• Northern Spiny-tailed Gecko (Stropurus ciliaris)
  • Jewelled gecko (Stropurus elderi)
  • Southern Spiny-tailed Gecko (Strophurus intermedius)
  • Kristin's Spiny-tailed Gecko (Strophurus krisalys)
  • Soft Spiny-tailed Gecko (Strophurus spinigerus)
  • Eastern Spiny-tailed Gecko (Strophurus williamsi)
  • Central Golden-tailed Gecko (Strophurus taenicauda triaureus)

Frogs:

• Brown-striped Frog (Limnodynastes peroni)
  • Eastern Bango Frog (Limnodynastes dumerili)
  • Southern Brown Tree Frog (Litoria ewingi)

If we don't have your species covered, we can still make your Name Plate. Simply use this special order form - https://virides.ecwid.com/#!/Add-New-Species/p/60011367/category=16564792

I was just showing these to my partner and he is excited at the prospect of getting some custom ones made when he gets his fancy fish tank set up.

I was just showing these to my partner and he is excited at the prospect of getting some custom ones made when he gets his fancy fish tank set up.

We don't do fish....yet ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Can you do name plates for things other than animals?

We can but you will need to contact us at [email protected] to discuss your requirements :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back