Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
date

sorry the darkrose i seem to have lost her number . looks like its just you and me now:D

It's either Knights or Jets or Holden. . . .

ya right, I should jest go and get them Aussie Cricket shirts

my bad

It's either Knights or Jets or Holden. . . .

ya right, I should jest go and get them Aussie Cricket shirts

my bad
if you really want to make the kids feel bad, i supose that would work, lol
get em some reptile park shirts
:p

This is me and The_S_Word, my fiance :p

Attachments

• Sssshazza and SWord.jpg
    Sssshazza and SWord.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 142
  • ssshazza.JPG
    ssshazza.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 212
Oh yeah mate, the boyfriend would love that, see if there was another girl involved thats another story....

Twenty B,

I have put a request to Admin for the below:

APS Caps
APS Stubby Holder
APS Fridge Magnet
APS Book Mark
APS Calendar
APS Coasters
APS Key Ring
APS Beanie Doll
APS Boxer Shorts

All in Pink

Now that covers the boys Christmas Presents

Here's another from the weekend. I'm number one son because i caught a nice big barra and no one else did!

01112009517.jpg

to bump the thread up, I don't really go fishing, so this instead, not as big as yours gordo but its still something :p

for those interested, I shoot with a compound bow, not really a good one jsut a basic one, this was shot from about 20 metres away as it was running, clean shot to the back of the head straight through, was kinda a fluke as the arrow was bent heaps. I didn't eat this one, but in future I plan on cooking up a few. was shot in my garden, along with all the other rabbits I shoot, up to about 16 now and have not put a dent in there population, only managed to wipe out there recent lots of babys (except 1), caught most of them all by hand :D

Attachments

• rabbit.jpg
    rabbit.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 261
Nice one Mclovin, I reckon it's more fun with a shotgun though while they're running at full speed. Or go commando and sniper them from a ridge top with a rifle, .22 is nice and discrete, but something bigger makes for a better show.

That's a shame, I've had a an air rifle as long I can remember, they're good fun! But the bigger the caliber, the bigger the kick, the better the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back