Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha don't you hate that Vamp.
It's Aerial by the way, not Air :). No need to be mean peeps, honest mistake

Just Married.jpg

Only pic I've got of me on my comp; me and my husband when I signed away my soul last year lol. Thought I may as well join in...

Newer one that's more relevant than the last ones I posted!

With the dallies. the one in the back (Billie) is my baby boy!
the one in the front is about to smile if you're wondering what on earth is wrong with her lip!

P1010323nwqcropped.jpg

Hey Vamp, my first dog was a Dally,..bit of a nutbag he was. My dear friend has just said goodbye to her girl Sari she was a great companion dog and used to scare the kids with massive snarls when she'd meet them,...but as you know it's a sign of enjoyment excitement and love ;)

Hey Vamp, my first dog was a Dally,..bit of a nutbag he was. My dear friend has just said goodbye to her girl Sari she was a great companion dog and used to scare the kids with massive snarls when she'd meet them,...but as you know it's a sign of enjoyment excitement and love ;)

I feel like no matter how long we have her it'll never stop being amusing to see peoples reactions :p
there were builders working on the house next to us once, and I was inside but all I could hear was "WHY do you keep snarling at me dog?!!"
..you'd think people would notice their ears stay up and there's no noise :p (well other than a pig snort sound!)

Or people won't let their kids pat her hahaha

they are wonderful dogs, total goofballs. I wanted a Bull Terrier when I first ended up with one, and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Just because my family and I have never heard another dog do it, did yours or your friends Dally ever make this mozzie like noise when they play? it's like this weird clicking/mozzie noise! anyway, makes me laugh!

Day I got him, 2008 :) (trying not to laugh because he just finished biting me!)

40300_479594363311_524193311_6600949_2823733_n.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like no matter how long we have her it'll never stop being amusing to see peoples reactions :p
there were builders working on the house next to us once, and I was inside but all I could hear was "WHY do you keep snarling at me dog?!!"
..you'd think people would notice their ears stay up and there's no noise :p (well other than a pig snort sound!)

Or people won't let their kids pat her hahaha

they are wonderful dogs, total goofballs. I wanted a Bull Terrier when I first ended up with one, and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Just because my family and I have never heard another dog do it, did yours or your friends Dally ever make this mozzie like noise when they play? it's like this weird clicking/mozzie noise! anyway, makes me laugh!

Day I got him, 2008 :) (trying not to laugh because he just finished biting me!)

I don't know if it's the same noise, but I had a wee mongrel who used to 'warble' when she was excited and playful, it sounds similar, kind of a high pitched whine but with a few gurgles and clicks thrown in. Funny thing is, heaps of people asked me if she had dalmation in her but she never did; blue/red heeler, beagle, ridgeback and lab, but she was born white and developed black spots, with the beautiful beagle eyes and patches. She also used to 'smile' lol, especially when she was in trouble and she knew it.

Naawwww that Dalmation pup is soo cute!!!!
I want one...

My friend owned one, he was quite large. Best guard dog! lol

not to accidentally turn this into a thread about my dog! but here's some more:

Image3-1.jpg

smallerBillandI.jpg

The boy (blue collar), Billie, was a Christmas present I absolutely BEGGED for! now there's no separating him and my Dad! He's 35kg of pure love! and Sel, I can imagine! I know people don't consider Dalmatians an aggressive breed (believe it or not they're actually known for being biters!) their growl when they hear something is rather intimidating! and they're all lean muscle! such a smart dog too, smart and happy-go-lucky all the way!

Bella was the companion we later got for Billie, I wanted a Kelpie though -___-...she came from a really rough home...and is rather doughey and weird to be blunt (we think something happened too her)! but she keeps my lad entertained so that's all that counts!

Sounds similar to the noise I was talking about Nighthawk! makes him sneeze too...it's endless entertainment for me!

Last edited:
Jungle Neck.jpg

Recent pic of me being choked by my Jungle Python.

Last edited:
lol was wondering who would be the first to say that Jay you dirty man.
By the way I just went through some of the old posts on here. Apart from noticing you're a photo ***** I saw you worked for Qantas. How long did you work for them? I work for them now (engineering, not hostessing :p)

Hey Saximus, i was a flight attendant for 5 years while i lived in the UK. First 2.5 ears with a UK company XL Airways out of Gatwick Airport, the other 2.5 years for QANTAS out of Heathrow.It was an amazing time and i really do miss it, some aspects i dont miss - 18 hour duties, serving rude bastards in first class (i was first class baby!) constant jetlag etc etc.

Qantus has never been the same since that trolley dolley left them!

Gordo you're right..... as soon as i left all their planes started falling out the sky! They don't care about any of the others, since leaving, saximus has no interest in keeping the aircraft maintained because he knows i am no longer on board!

View attachment 194320
Recent pic of me being choked by my Jungle Python.

Nice little jungle!

Hey Vamp,

No mine din't make any noises like that but my friends used to snortle a bit when the snarley face popped out and she'd groan and almost talk to you it was super funny and kool. My Staffies on the other hand OMG what a production they make,..high pitch growly whiney squeal that scared the pants of anyone that had not heard or seen it before,....esp at the vet very funny to see the faces on people and reactions of course it dint do their (Staffy's) rep any good....misconception and lack of understanding = fear.

A little something for you all ;)
watch this one first

Then this one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back