Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not to accidentally turn this into a thread about my dog! but here's some more:

The boy (blue collar), Billie, was a Christmas present I absolutely BEGGED for! now there's no separating him and my Dad! He's 35kg of pure love! and Sel, I can imagine! I know people don't consider Dalmatians an aggressive breed (believe it or not they're actually known for being biters!) their growl when they hear something is rather intimidating! and they're all lean muscle! such a smart dog too, smart and happy-go-lucky all the way!

Bella was the companion we later got for Billie, I wanted a Kelpie though -___-...she came from a really rough home...and is rather doughey and weird to be blunt (we think something happened too her)! but she keeps my lad entertained so that's all that counts!

Sounds similar to the noise I was talking about Nighthawk! makes him sneeze too...it's endless entertainment for me!

Yep! He was like that too..he even scared me sometimes, i remember his growl..he was so big and strong too, his name was agro lol but he was sweet really :)

Love the puppy, I have a rotty pup who is almost 18 months old and just under 60kg, huge sook but people often walk the other way, also have a kelpy who is about 7 and still full of energy, she's a crazy little thing but a great dog. Ill try and get some pics up.

Attachments

• dus11.jpg
    dus11.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 169
Jay I'm having a hard time letting go. I think it's time to revive!

Photos from my awesome Queen's birthday long weekend. Fantastic service in this place, 24 hour attention from some very lovely ladies. 6 days and 5 nights in absolute luxury!

P6120095.jpg

I had a blister which got infected. The infection got bad enough that it needed operating on and then i had to stay in hospital to have IV antibiotics. Was a really ordinary weekend.

And now i have a hole in my right index finger big enought to fit my left index finger inside of. I don't know that the pics of my finger would be appreciated by all so i wont post them up.

wooooh external linking!

haha reminds me of a boiled egg with tomato sauce!

bet that's been a fun thing to deal with!

No picking your nose with that one for a while!;)

Love seeing blood and gore. Thank goodness I have a strong stomach.....considering.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back