Narrow, but long

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesStark

Reaction score
Hi friends, I am solving problem with new tera. I have a chance to build tera 70cm (2,3 ft) height, 180 cm (6ft) lenght, but only about 35 cm (1.1 ft) depth. My plan is to have M. s. bredli there. They have about 70cm now, I would use only half, 70x90x35 now, later, when then they will be about 150cm, I would give them ful 75x180x35. Would it be ok? It is narrow, but long... Thank you.

It’s better to be long and deep (back to front) then It is taller, as you can add a perch and they’ll use it

Ideally you’d want 180x60x60 or so

It’s better to be long and deep (back to front) then It is taller, as you can add a perch and they’ll use it

Ideally you’d want 180x60x60 or so

Thank you, I understand. The problem is that I have big rack, from floor to ceiling, about 4 metres long, but depth is only 35cm. It has 4 rows, 3 (height 45cm) are for tarantulas, one, the first from floor, 75 height, is planned for snakes. I am anot using any plastic backgrounds, only some perchs, so 35 is net space (like 60cm with 20cm 3D background as I can often see). I have space 220x110x100, but this will be for my 1.1 pure Diamond pythons. And it is all. No more space. Maybe, I can find 120x60, height 40, but it is low, it will be max for my Epicrates cenchria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back